Saturday, August 03, 2013

365 days of making Mail Art daily.

365.2 #365

365.2 #1
Here it is, my 365th Mail Art piece. I can't believe. One year ago at this time, we were in Chicago visiting family and friends and I decided to start another year of making daily Mail Art.

The year has gone by quickly.








Here is the first card that I made, while in Chicago, using bits that I'd brought with me. I decided that the last one of the year should have a similar look to it. I used the map and random letters but instead of a postage stamp I used found negatives.

I will continue my 365.3 project. 

1 comment:

Margie said...

Yay Mim, congrats! I actually remember that post.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...