Saturday, October 13, 2012

A weeks' worth of Mail Art!

#65
 What you see is 7 days of mail art. A couple days I did more than one. I created watercolors, mostly larger sheets which I then cut into one or more postcards. I added small dots to some, and to one, a figure. I posted them to my Facebook page with mindfulness quotes because they seemed to lend themselves to that kind of thought. Being mindful.
#65a

#65b

#65c

#66

#66a

#67


#67a

#69

#68

#70
This one was made last night, very late, posted to MailArt365 blog at 3 minutes to midnight. We had a very full day! Since I didn't have time to do a watercolor, I altered a postcard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

66 & 68 are my faves. I think they're gorgeous. wow. now you are a water colorist! xo, bb

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...