Saturday, April 30, 2011

Landscape and Mail art #151

 Managed to pick up an Indiana map in the lobby this morning, but there isn't much to glean material from, so I'm happy I brought some scraps with me.
Last night was the wedding rehearsal and a pizza dinner afterwards. It was nice to spend time with family we hadn't seen in years. My how the kids have grown!
Somewhere in Indiana, this typical look of a red barn, a white silo, and lots of clouds, just yesterday. I was shooting from my spot in the back of our nephew's car, through a tinted window. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I took lots and lots of these landscapes.

Tonight is the wedding and tomorrow after brunch, we'll be on the way home. This is a very quick trip!

1 comment:

Margie said...

That landscape photo looks like a painting Mim! Good job! Xo

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...