Managed to pick up an Indiana map in the lobby this morning, but there isn't much to glean material from, so I'm happy I brought some scraps with me.
Last night was the wedding rehearsal and a pizza dinner afterwards. It was nice to spend time with family we hadn't seen in years. My how the kids have grown!
Somewhere in Indiana, this typical look of a red barn, a white silo, and lots of clouds, just yesterday. I was shooting from my spot in the back of our nephew's car, through a tinted window. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I took lots and lots of these landscapes.
Tonight is the wedding and tomorrow after brunch, we'll be on the way home. This is a very quick trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...

1 comment:
That landscape photo looks like a painting Mim! Good job! Xo
Post a Comment