Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More London

 Here are a few things that I saw that stuck in my mind. No where in the United States would I ever see a Socialist Bookshop sign to prominently displayed.

I really liked seeing this little boy's enjoyment of the Dufy painting. His father was listening to him talk about the painting.

 A street with neat doorways.
reflection in a glass wall

 A vew across the Thames towards St. Paul's.
 The National Theatre building.
 Approaching the Eye and a large crowd of people.
 Those baskets hold a lot of people. They're huge.
Taken as we crossed the Thames. Notice the people walking along. Thick with people. This was the second sunny day that we had in London.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Wonderful shots my friend. I can see why these stood out in your mind. Xo

Anke Martin said...

HI Mim, wonderful photos! Looks like a great trip and lot's of good memories!!!!

Thanks for sharing, smiles, Anke ;)

Ghostprint Gallery said...

Oh Mim I love these shots and your mail art is wonderful!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...