Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY
Tomorrow, we launch our project of making a piece of Mail Art everyday. We've got 20 people signed on to the project, and our member down under, posted the first piece of Mail Art, since 1 Dec. arrived in Australia before it did for those of us in other parts of the world. You can check on our progress at our blog here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...

3 comments:
Hello!!
The link above did not work for me. Is it correct?
Looking forward to being inspired.
Julie
www.theletterwritingrevolution.blogspot.com
www.julies40sproject.blogspot.com
Thanks Julie for finding my missing link, as it were. I've corrected the problem.
Thanks Julie - I have sorted out the codey bit from our site too.
Andy
<a href="http://www.mailart365.com>www.mailart365.com</a>
Post a Comment