Saturday, August 16, 2008

Elflog update, Postcard 103

This afternoon, I saw that the previous item I'd hung on the post had been taken. It was a "found-art Weathergram." SO this evening, I placed Postcard 103 on the shelf. Can you see how the sun was setting and giving such a nice light to the pole? The shelf is a riot of tiny beads, jewelry making fittings, a U.S. penny, a U.K. coin, the "art matters" stone and the shell are still in place. It's all very festive.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how fab! I might have to send some more over to the Elf Shelf!!

BTW, just started a mail art call if you'd like to come over and read - and maybe pass on to others??

Thanks!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...