Monday, October 28, 2013

The week begins....

 Keith S. Chambers sent me two cards from his soup series. So fun! And to think that I was planning to go as Andy Warhol to a costume party! Perfect.
 During the putting together of the damaged rooms, I came across the outfit that our daughter is wearing in this photo. Our grand will get to wear it this coming spring. Cute photo, outfit, and if I say so myself, child!
 Here's Bizoo asleep on my lap. I took this selfie, awkwardly. That's my ear on the left.
 And here's our Zinn eating pasta from her Papa's bowl at Stella's. She's wearing the sweater that I made using Greek cotton yarn. Perfect for eating at a Greek restaurant.
#298
 Another find during the move in was this circa 1990 postcard from Polidor restaurant in Paris. I added 2 postage stamps and the "big" girl.
#299


I made this card for a birthday of someone who works with flowers. The Victorian scrap paired with the Chagall painting and a few words that echo the sentiment on the Victorian scrap. A few dots, et voila, a finished piece of Mail Art.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Always delightful dear Mim!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...