Monday, October 07, 2013

More from the past 13 days.

#273

#275

#276
 Here are the remaining 7 postcards from the past 13 days since I posted.

They are a mixture of collages, some usig old photographs that I "inherited" from a friend. I feel like I'm saving her memories, and sending them out to other people to keep.

I do not know who the people in the photos are.
#277

#278

#279

#280













I like the juxtaposition of the circles and the eye.











This might be my friend in her carriage.














A bit of Manet here.












This is a Roman woman from either a fresco or an encaustic. I love that face. I feel like I know her.










And today, I just felt like using some bits of paper from a paper sample book. It seems right for autumn, though we've had  couple of really hot days here.


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...