Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aquarium visit

Last Saturday, I went with Ryan and his aunt, uncle and cousin to the aquarium in Camden, NJ. I hadn't been to one in a long time and this was a real treat. The kids enjoyed it, and so did I. Here's a sampling of photos that I took. The Hippo and the orange jelly fish were taken with my cell phone. I remember the first time I saw someone taking a photo with a cell phone, I was so amazed. Now it's so "normal" to be doing that. Ryan wanted his picture with the Benjamin Franklin bridge in the background.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello Mim!! Got you added to my blogspot list of favourites so I thought I'd stop by!! I'm at oneofandreas.blogspot.com if you want to pop in...!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...