Monday, February 08, 2010
How nice to be noticed. I got this lovely award from Lesa.
Now I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me that you might not know, but since I've been blogging awhile, and you might be a regular reader, I'm a pretty open book. Seven things, hmmm. Okay, how about these:
1. When I was little, way before most electronic devices were invented, I wanted a device that I could put under my pillow that would teach me languages while I was asleep. I day-dreamed that one day I'd wake up and be able to speak Italian fluently, or Greek, or French, etc. I was about 10 years old at the time.
2. I sang with the Virginia Commonwealth University Choral Art Society for 7 years. I miss it.
3. I was a pretty decent ice skater when I was a kid.
4. I love hats and have some really nice hand made ones. Check out Ignatius.
5. I have lots of different colors of nail polish & once I had 8 different Golds.
6. I once swallowed a dime.
7. I've known my husband for 50 years. (OMG!! how can that be!?)
I want to pass this award to: Beanie at Found-art, what fun to read.
and to: Anke Martin, who here shares her family life, her art life and her beautiful photos with us.
There are soooo many more blogs that I adore and read regularly, you know who you are, YOU make my days delightful. Thanks, merci beaucoup, danke, gracias.