Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Elflog



The wire writer left us two new pieces. "Be Here Now" and "summer" were on the pole, along with a magnet. The shelf had a group of things that made a smiley face, a water colored piece of paper with a fake purple flower attached to it, a clam shell, and stones. Our little cuz colored a rock and place it on the shelf. For awhile, the shelf was getting crowded with all sorts of bits, chunks of clear glass, pebbles, flowers, looking like a frenzy of activity had taken place. I just love this little shelf and wish I could thank the person who put it up. They mystery remains.

1 comment:

core said...

oh my. how absolutely brilliant and inspiring. I wish I lived nearby so I could adorn the shelf with some lovelies...
core (aka blueness)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...