Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Elflog



The wire writer left us two new pieces. "Be Here Now" and "summer" were on the pole, along with a magnet. The shelf had a group of things that made a smiley face, a water colored piece of paper with a fake purple flower attached to it, a clam shell, and stones. Our little cuz colored a rock and place it on the shelf. For awhile, the shelf was getting crowded with all sorts of bits, chunks of clear glass, pebbles, flowers, looking like a frenzy of activity had taken place. I just love this little shelf and wish I could thank the person who put it up. They mystery remains.

1 comment:

core said...

oh my. how absolutely brilliant and inspiring. I wish I lived nearby so I could adorn the shelf with some lovelies...
core (aka blueness)

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...