Thursday, August 23, 2007

Art-o-mat gathering


Our trip to Winston-Salem,NC for the Art-o-mat reunion and swap meet was amazingly wonderful. We had a fabulous time. We met about 50 artists and felt honored to be a part of this great project. I traded with maybe 35 people and was sorry to have missed out on the other artists. Besides the meet up, there were two exhibits. One included archival artworks and machine face plates, among other things. Clark and his friends did a wonderful job. Thanks Clark! (images by deftgurl, Miss Mary K and Mim)


1 comment:

Elin said...

Mim! So cool to meet you and your family at the swap meet. Thanks so much. I'm now addicted to the skulladay blog - he's too cool for words!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...