Tuesday, May 10, 2016

No catchy title, Mail Art and more.

#72

#73

#74

#75

#75 reverse

Back side
 I'm trying to find a pattern to replicate this little folder.

I made it a long time ago, and ended up sewing it into a little art book.

I thought the pattern was in a book but I can't find it in any of the ones that I have. Could have been a library book or a book that I lent out.

I think it was given as a Stamp Holder.

Does anybody recognize this?
inside

Front

5 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Mim -- I make some origami folders that are similar but not exactly the same. I can't quite see enough of the book to tell -- but I can send you some little samples li you like...

mim said...

Yes, Pamela, please. I'm still searching for the pattern. I may take the piece out of the book and take it apart, though I may never get it folded again. Hah!

mim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mim said...

I repeated the same comment thus the deletion.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I bet you get it folded agin...I wish i could see it better....what books of folding do you have?

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...