Monday, November 26, 2012

Mail Art catch up part 1 and some clouds

#106
 The week leading up to our U.S. thanksgiving day, I played with some postcards from the water set. I altered them and added random text.
#107

#108

#109

 This is the card that I made specifically for thanksgiving. When I posted it on Facebook, the quote was about being grateful that thorns have roses. I like the way this one turned out very much. The smiling woman is so gorgeous and the rose so lovely. The background is a print and if you look closely you can see some hands in it.
This is the sunset last Friday night at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. On the Outer Banks aka OBX where we spent 3 very peaceful days.

1 comment:

Margie said...

I'm loving the random text on your cards AND that glorious sunset!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...