Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Mail Art #95 and more

 This is yesterday's Mail Art, day 95. I haven't made today's yet. I'm saving that for a fun activity for after I go to a funeral this afternoon. 

I cut these pieces from a Smithsonian Magazine and put them on my work table, a few days ago. When I looked at them again yesterday, sitting just like this, I was very pleased by the arrangement and decided to simply glue them down on a substrate like that. I think the card has a lot of depth, don't you?








Elections in the U.S. are over. Whew.
Now to get back to a my life.

I want to toots some horns now. TOOT #1 Our son's latest book is out and getting recognition. See it HERE.
TOOT #2 The project that our daughter has been working on for a year launched last month and if you didn't see that post, you can see the business HERE

And here is a portion of the photo that I'll be using soon for publicity. Our friend, who is a professional photographer (site HERE) took photos of me. He did some retouching, took away shadows and, ahem, made me look very glam! Can you tell that I'm a Mail / Postal Artist?

And lastly, some of you may remember my posting about my childhood friend, Myrna. Here's an update - HERE.



1 comment:

robyn said...

What a touching story about passing the tallit along. Thanks for sharing.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...