Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Elflog




We're in the midst of a big thunder storm. Thunder, lightening, hail....I'll post quickly before the lights and wireless go out again. The shelf was pretty full the other day. A CD, a coffee shop 2 for one card, a book of poetry by high school students, and the next day, a plastic kazoo, a StarTrek pez candy dispenser, some fake flowers, and a green Sharpie permanent market. I added a little plastic bag with a "fortune" in it (I'd received some of these from J.D.) and made up a "make-a-collage" kit and put that in a little plastic bag. I hope everything weathers this storm. HAIL! We just had hail!

My computer is on battery mode. I think unplugging things will be a good idea right now. I'm outta here!

2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

WOW!!! I got a bag!!! I got a bag!! And it's blue and white stripey just like me!!! I'm SOOO excited!!!

Mica said...

The elf runneth over! Viva Elf!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...