Friday, May 25, 2007

More Shelf happenings


Yesterday morning, Smitty and I found that a small green container (mints?) containing 2 pennies and a scroll, had been added to the shelf. The scroll said "a penny for your thoughts, a penny to buy your wish." The stones I'd placed on the shelf the day before were gone. Last night, after dark, I walked with Smitty, Chuck and some neighbors and, of course, wanted to show them the green container. The container was there and in it was 5 pennies and 2 nickels. I took a penny for my wish. Also, hanging from a nail was a "necklace" made of yarn with two plastic beads on it. Wow! This morning, we found more changes. The green container was gone but the necklace remained. Added was a wire angel and a piece of paper stamped with a fish and some Japanese writing. I added 4 stones. This is so exciting. I can't wait to check it out each morning. I wonder what's going to happen when I go away for a bit of a holiday this week.

2 comments:

leahbella said...

i love it! especially since i got to see it...how great!

Mica said...

I can't wait to see what will be there when you get back!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...