Sunday, May 27, 2007

Taxes


Chuck and I are being audited by the Commonwealth of Virginia. We have to justify our claim of $3000 in expenses. So, we copied all of our documentation and have it ready for our accountant. But, here's the thing, We're so small in the scheme of things and there are corporations who don't even pay taxes, and here's the other thing....our tax dollars are going to support a disastrous war that we never supported. I checked the web site Cost of War.
You might want to take a look at it and see what this war is costing YOUR state. I was appalled at the cost to our Commonwealth (and country!) And we're being audited for our $3000 expense claim? This is a big GRRRRR! Besides the war thing, having to spend time and money at Kinko's is SO annoying.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is great! It's nice to find kindred spirits. :-)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...