Monday, November 20, 2006

More of the Plage, plus...





The plage is not made of sand, though there were a few small spots where beach sand had been brought in. The beach is made up of stones, not little pebbles, but stones. One needs a mat rather than a beach towel when sunbathing. The water was so warm while we were there, that people were swimming, even though it was November. I looked up at one of the palm trees and saw clusters of green things...what are THOSE! Oh mi, they're dates!! I guess I've never looked up at these trees before or, when we'd been to NICE before, they weren't there. Cool to see that.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...