Monday, May 17, 2010

Entry to "Beauty is...."



I've been posting more entries to my mail art call "Beauty is..." This one is a collage. The person who arranged for the entries from Indonesia is asking for entries to their mail art call at the Bantul National Museum (a mini museum in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.) An exhibition is planned for 10 October 2010. Here are details if you want to enter a piece.

Theme: Open, Deadline: 20 August 2010, size: standard postcard Be sure to include your name, address and e-mail address. You might add a title and what medium you used.
Send to: Secretariat BNM c/o YAKSA AGUS
RT. 06, Bangmaloang, Cepit, Pendowoharjo, Sewon, Bantul, Yogyakarta, INDONESIA 55185

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...