Saturday, November 14, 2009

More of our Autumn weather.

We had heavy rain for several days. It was so windy. Here's a view out my kitchen window with the rain on the screen (which I never took out from the summer and in which you can see the tears made by a scared squirrel one day.) When the rain was lighter, I took the pup for a walk, and noticed all of the different types of leaves. Today was lovely, like spring. A nice surprise after the storm.



2 comments:

Anke Martin said...

Hi Mim, same weather here, lot's of rain rain rain. But so far no sunny day!
Smiles, Anke ;)

maya rickards said...

I'm getting used to this springlike weather! I know I'll be let down soon, but we are enjoying while we can.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...