Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some images to share

Today was my last encaustic workshop. I loved the experience. The classes were held in Lynda Ray's studio in an old school building. It's so nice that the old building has been re-purposed for use as artist studios and office space. Can't you just imagine kids waiting to see the Principal, or lining up for class in those hallways?


2 comments:

Barbara said...

who sat in those chairs, don't you wonder? were they parents waiting for a conference? were they students waiting to see the principal? oh, love that photo of those empty chairs!

Straitjackets are Slimming said...

I love old school buildings. I went to TJ and the Maggie Walker building before they cleaned it up. Just so neat inside.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...