that we would be eating dinner outside so bundle up for the chilly night air. He turned on our lights, too. It was sooo pretty.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Fairy lights, twinkly yard
I had a kind of rough day emotionally,
spending time dealing with a friend's needs. When I got home, I parked the car in the garage and came out the side door into the yard and there was such a nice surprise for me. The neighbors yard all lit up. It made me feel so happy. Like I'd walked into a fairyland. I went inside and started dinner and told hubby
that we would be eating dinner outside so bundle up for the chilly night air. He turned on our lights, too. It was sooo pretty.
that we would be eating dinner outside so bundle up for the chilly night air. He turned on our lights, too. It was sooo pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...
5 comments:
Oh this sounds wonderful! What a great surprise, hope you enjoyed all the way. Smiles, Anke ;)
that is magical. Very nice.
How pretty!
Oh!! How wonderful! I wish I had a back yard to light up!!
Ooooo - I love it! I'm trying to redesign my backyard now. I hope you and your neighbor don't mind if I use you for a little inspiration?
Post a Comment