Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More Bags

I'm feeling green~ my new blog look came about so that I could learn how to add my favorite sites to a side bar. I had to have a new template! I feel all new and refreshed. Now to take the time to add sites.

I'm not sure that I related my previous post to Blog Action day, read all about it here. The action was to post about the environment. The Stats are impressive for a first time action.

Here are a couple more bags that I made. I got up early yesterday to make the black and brown one and the other I made this afternoon. I'm on a bag making roll. Don't forget, carry a bag with you and use it whenever you shop. Mother Earth will like that.

2 comments:

Juli said...

*applause* :)

Phyllis said...

Yay! What great bags!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...