Thursday, October 11, 2007

Elflog & more

Yesterday, the shelf still had the "Make art not war" mini-poster, some stones, a button, a tile with "Be compassionate" written on it, and a blue paper flower. This morning it was a bare shelf, until I put three little round pebbles and a photo in a plastic sleeve. I've been dating some of my additions to the shelf and writing "Elflog" on them, on the off chance that someone will put that in their search engine. I wonder what the bare shelf is about...maybe the coffee cup guy sweeps it clean so he can put his cup down!

Three blocks down, I found another random art work. The man waiting at the bus stop said that it'd been there awhile. I'm glad I got this photo of it.

I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this lovely tiny city yard. What a sweet yard full of flowers.

1 comment:

JB said...

yeah! More random art. I love it!!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...