Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Elflog item


Yesterday, I discovered this on the shelf. Isn't it amazing? I love it. I had to have it for myself! ha ha ha!! I felt I had to put back something from "wire elf" so I brought the word "thanks" back. Tonight, "thanks" was still there....and added was "take heart" with a tiny heart at the end of the line. It was too dark and the wire was dark, so I couldn't get a good photo. I'll try again in the morning. I've added more word stones, including "olé" which I thought would be fun for someone to see. I found out who the flower elf is...but WHO put the shelf up? That's the mystery.

1 comment:

Mica said...

They keep getting better!
Amazing shelf!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...