Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What I've decided....

What I decided about getting work done.....
Since I've rearranged my studio, I'm spending lots more time in it and loving it. (I've decided that a clean, organized studio is important to me) I've been making my tiny collages for the art-0-mat project and cloth bags to sell at the Farmers' Market. I've used left over fabric from an upholstery job. We're making a big push to encourage people not to use plastic bags or at least to recycle them. Anyway, what I've decided is this: I can get a lot accomplished if I don't talk on the 'phone or leave the house or spend lots of time on the internet. So there. Now I know and have decided to act on that information, more frequently. Back to the studio!

2 comments:

Noah said...

I need to decide the same thing!

Unknown said...

I like those bags! And a happy belated birthday!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...