Sunday, May 02, 2010

Veggies and other food!






Last week we went up to Washington, DC to the Smithsonian craft show. It was so nice to see such high quality of crafts. I even got a pair of new earrings by Kathleen Dustin. See her work here. My earrings are in the fourth row down on the left.
We ate at a "meze" restaurant, which is like tapas but from Greece. The food was yummy. Here's a view of the sculpture out front and some of the delicious food.
This week, I picked up a nice basket full of veggies from my farm share. Everything is so fresh. I'm always tempted to take home more than I can eat, but stop myself knowing that next week, I'll get more good veggies.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...