Here are a few photos from Mom's 94th birthday celebration. 12 of us gathered to share the evening with her. 2 of her daughters , 1 sister, 1 son-in-law, 2 grand-daughters, a grand-son and his wife, a great-grandson, and two cousins through marriage were present. She had a good time. We ate, we drank, we toasted, we laughed. The desert was called Vesuvius.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Celebrating Mom's 94th.
Here are a few photos from Mom's 94th birthday celebration. 12 of us gathered to share the evening with her. 2 of her daughters , 1 sister, 1 son-in-law, 2 grand-daughters, a grand-son and his wife, a great-grandson, and two cousins through marriage were present. She had a good time. We ate, we drank, we toasted, we laughed. The desert was called Vesuvius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...
2 comments:
Your mother looks fantastic and so happy! Glad you all had such a fun time together. Great memories!
Happy birthday to your mom! What a lovely photo of you both together.
Post a Comment