Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Elflog and found art

Two days, the shelf. I really like the wire love with the flower, held in place by the blue ribbon pin. I wanted to take it, but I , also, wanted someone else to have it. I put the santa hatted bear in place, hoping it would find a new home. It's gone now.



I found this painting in the alley a block away from our house. I hope it stays awhile.

2 comments:

JB said...

What a magical shelf - I love all the shelf adventures!! Hope you are having a great Holiday time!!

sulu-design said...

I love that the shelf magic continues. I have a friend here in Portland who leaves little messages all around the city for others to discover. And I so enjoy coming upon things like this myself.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...