Friday, June 02, 2017

More altered collages and some ATCs

Here's a group of three ATCs that I did in early April. For some reason, they made me smile. An old-time quality with the old stamps and illustrations.

These two postcard collages are from the early 2000s.
I altered them by adding a circle and a stamp to one,
and a single stamp to the other.

This feels very satisfying.
I have more of these old collages to alter and mail out.
If you'd like to be added to my mail list, send me your postal address via a comment on this blog or to my e-mail address in contact on this blog.

5 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I love them!

Tiina said...

You do great stuff :)

mim said...

Thanks Tiina

mim said...

Thanks Pamela.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely art! Yes, I would very much like to receive something from you in the mail. Here is my address:
Sara González
Apdo. Postal # 39
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
48350 Mexico

P.S. Thank you for liking my country!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...