Friday, June 02, 2017

More altered collages and some ATCs

Here's a group of three ATCs that I did in early April. For some reason, they made me smile. An old-time quality with the old stamps and illustrations.

These two postcard collages are from the early 2000s.
I altered them by adding a circle and a stamp to one,
and a single stamp to the other.

This feels very satisfying.
I have more of these old collages to alter and mail out.
If you'd like to be added to my mail list, send me your postal address via a comment on this blog or to my e-mail address in contact on this blog.

5 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I love them!

Tiina said...

You do great stuff :)

mim said...

Thanks Tiina

mim said...

Thanks Pamela.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely art! Yes, I would very much like to receive something from you in the mail. Here is my address:
Sara González
Apdo. Postal # 39
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
48350 Mexico

P.S. Thank you for liking my country!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...