Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Richmond Blooms

 I took my camera along on my walk to the Post Office the other day. The neighborhood is in bloom.
 There are lots of dogwood trees in both white and pink.
 These wisteria cover a fence in front of a house that must be one of the original ones built in this neighborhood. It's like an old farmhouse and has a lot of land around it.








The fragrance of the Wisteria filled the area and lots of bees did, too.
 The sun was bright and it made this tulip glow.
I forgot the name of this vine, but I really like the shape of the flowers on it. They were dripping over a fence near the library.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...