Wednesday, November 04, 2009

ThinkSmall 5 and me

Here are the images of the item I entered into this year's ThinkSmall5 exhibit. It's my first tooth shrine, entitled "Cabinet de Dentiste." I've been planning to create these to enshrine my detached teeth. (I can't say lost teeth since I have them and they are NOT lost, obviously. ha ha ha) The other image is of my piece that was in the Book Art invitational at ArtSpace, which just closed. In the background is C's piece. I just heard that my TS5 piece is in our local free newspaper, STYLE, which is exciting! I'm going to leave now...off to find a copy of the paper.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Congratulations on your art and also for being published in the paper! Will you take a picture and show us? The top pictures were really small, so I'd love closer look. Thanks!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...