Saturday, September 19, 2009

My trip west....

I went out to Los Angeles to celebrate my niece's upcoming wedding. The party was lovely, excellent food, good conversations, meeting up with family and friends. The flower arrangements on the table were created by my younger sister and her friend. Mom, who is 95, was able to attend and, as you can see by her smile, enjoyed herself.



I drove down Hollywood Blvd. which has some great old buildings, and flying away from the city,
I got to see the curve of the western edge of the United States.




We'll be flying out in October for the wedding.




2 comments:

phonelady said...

Oh how wonderfull dear and yes it looks like the older dear had a good time .

Anke Martin said...

Hi Mim sounds like a wonderful time! Your mom looks really happy!
Smiles, Anke ;)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...