Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Music Night

Little cousin was visiting and once again treated us to his wonderful, unique jazzy piano stylings.
He's only 8 1/2, just entering 3rd grade. He, also, plays a mean kunga drum! One of these days, I'll have a video recording device and you'll be able to see and hear him in action. In the mean time....little cuz, here's to you...clap clap clap!

--
check out: http://mim4art.blogspot.com  

"Uno nunca sabe qué traerá mañana."





3 comments:

phonelady said...

I love the spanish . I used to love when the family kids would get together and do the music nights . I am a sucker for music being my fasination with the violin . I play when I can and when I have the time . great blog dear and I do so hope you enjoyed the family music night .

mim said...

Oh, I sent this from my e-mail so the "signature" showed up. I'd wondered what you meant by "the spanish." Thanks for reading my blog and commenting.

Barbara said...

git down, R !

bee bee

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...