I spent a couple nights with my other sister and brother-in-law at my nephew's house in the far west San Fernando valley. Here's the house across street as viewed from the bedroom I stayed in. We celebrated my sister and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary at a posh Four Season's hotel and restaurant, where the Ceasar salad surprised us all. We'd never seen anything like it. The food was very good and each dish was presented in a very unusual way.In the entry there was a nice Buddha statue. I returned home from this trip feeling liked I'd had endless meal time. All good!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
More from Los Angeles
I spent a couple nights with my other sister and brother-in-law at my nephew's house in the far west San Fernando valley. Here's the house across street as viewed from the bedroom I stayed in. We celebrated my sister and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary at a posh Four Season's hotel and restaurant, where the Ceasar salad surprised us all. We'd never seen anything like it. The food was very good and each dish was presented in a very unusual way.In the entry there was a nice Buddha statue. I returned home from this trip feeling liked I'd had endless meal time. All good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...
2 comments:
what a wonderfull time must have been had by all and it sounds like you really enjoyed your time . I am so glad to see ppl having a nice trip for once .
Yummy food!
Post a Comment