Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Rubber Stamped Mail Art


Having fun with my rubber stamps again.  I was using these to write my PostcardstoVoters. I felt the need to create some Mail Art using the stamps.
 With this card, I did a not so great job with the two stamp set of the bird. Not a good registration. It's one of the stamps that I got at Le Tampographe Sardon in Paris last October. I have to practice using it more.
The little airplane comes from Le Tampographe, also. I think this one is very effective in terms of the spatial effect of the planes overhead.
These two aren's as successful spatically, I think. And the red stamp pad was falling apart so I got globs of red which over went over with another letter. They're okay but not as successful as the first one. I'll do more of these probably.

What do you think? Should I keep on with the theme? Or play with something else?

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...