Here are a series of three new pieces of Mail Art.
I took out a small drawer of scraps and looked through it for some ideas.
I found more film negative strips that had been my friend's and a large piece of card stock with 3 numbers on it.
This is the result and I"m quite pleased with my output. It's getting me back to some fundamentals of design.
And I like that.
This was the view, looking up, from our bedroom window. Bleak! Really bleak!. The sky was so grey and our tree is so trimmed back. It's like a cartoon tree in some desert.
I thought it might snow, but it didn't. Snow is, however, predicted for Wednesday. We shall see.
I think the gloomy exterior prompted me to work with bright yarn. I finished up a pair of mitts with these colors today. Another satisfying project completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...





No comments:
Post a Comment