Sunday, December 29, 2013

Only 2 days to go, oh my!

 Just out of the oven - the delicious sweet potato pound cake! I was mindful to lower the oven temp and to shorten the cooking time a bit, and voila, perfection! The recipe is on my recipe blog HERE.



#361

#362

#363












More Kitties in the environment cards. I'm having fun. I'm adding a sentence about what's happening, on the reverse. I"ll leave it to your imagination.










I have only 2 more cards to make to complete my third, and LAST, 365 Mail Art project. Whew. I've got my last one planned out in my mind. A good ending. However, that said - I'll still be making Mail Art, just not daily, and not posting them, unless I feel like it.
Ta Da!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Wow, can you believe it? In all the hoopla of the season, I think I was neglect in thanking you for yet another mail art card. I love it. So festive with the word peace and the stamping you used. Thank you my friend. Wishing you and Chuck a happy, healthy creative 2014!!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...