Saturday, September 06, 2008

Toile-la-la


There are a lot of features in this bag I created for a charity auction, which I don't do on my Fritzi shop bags, in order to keep the costs down. For this bag, I made an adjustable strap, have an inside pocket with a hook and loop closure, and the bag is reversible. The Toile is the outside BUT it can be reversed for the floral exterior. I included a matching Purse for Change. Also, this is new fabric. I wanted to have some pink for reference to cancer, and created it in honor of our cousin, who just finished her chemo. The name of the bag: Toile-la-la!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag and purse for change. Thanks for thinking of me and for supporting the cause.

x.o
Dawn

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...