Monday, September 08, 2008

Roving Spectacle InLight Nite

The students from the YAV workshop gathered at 1708Gallery for the First Friday InLight event. It was storming outside. We had the rains from hurricane Hannah in our town, but the teens were up for a walk in the rain. They WERE the Spectacle, along with a couple art cheerleaders and a group of hardy small children from the Visual Arts Center, lead by Sarah Hand. Fearless folks who lined the street got a treat from these wonderful teens with their art poles. A really fine night and the wet streets helped with the reflections. Great work everyone! See My Vox Blog for more photos.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...