Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elflog and vicinity

On Saturday last, the shelf was a bit enpty, but on Monday!! Oh, so interestingly, someone had put a tinful of little beads, old buttons, odds and ends of shiny things on it. Today, some of the little sparklies were on the sidewalk. My guess, a little person (my 3 year old neighbor maybe?) had taken a peek in the box and spilled a few bits.

On the pole, new wire writing! Yay!

I took a couple fotos related to children--a couple of little girls were playing with chalk last week, and left this behind.

Poor little monkey, someone lost him. This is how I found him. I left him there.



1 comment:

JB said...

I love the monkey. I have one just like it which has prompted me to find it when I go home to make sure that one is not mine.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...