Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elflog and vicinity

On Saturday last, the shelf was a bit enpty, but on Monday!! Oh, so interestingly, someone had put a tinful of little beads, old buttons, odds and ends of shiny things on it. Today, some of the little sparklies were on the sidewalk. My guess, a little person (my 3 year old neighbor maybe?) had taken a peek in the box and spilled a few bits.

On the pole, new wire writing! Yay!

I took a couple fotos related to children--a couple of little girls were playing with chalk last week, and left this behind.

Poor little monkey, someone lost him. This is how I found him. I left him there.



1 comment:

JB said...

I love the monkey. I have one just like it which has prompted me to find it when I go home to make sure that one is not mine.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...