Sunday, June 24, 2007

Eat your veggies....


On Thursday, one of our Sprout, CSA share holders brought a great huge basket for her share, then kindly arranged the veggies for my photo, which I posted on our Sprout site. We get so much produce, which means we have to cook a lot. Today, on my stove are three pots, beets, turnips, and rutabaga. I'm going to make pickled beets, mashed turnips, and heck if I know what I'll do with the rutabaga. Maybe a spicy spread of some kind. This is a very new veggie for me, though some of our share holders are very excited that we have it. Any ideas for me of what to do with a rutabaga?

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...