Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back home in time for Slow Art!

#912 made in L.A. taken with my cell phone, so romantic looking!
 I'm back home, having arrived late last night, east coast time, but dinner time back on the west coast. My honey took me to dinner, sooo late, at a local and I had some yummy crabcake. Glad to be home, and just in time for hosting my Slow Art Event.
I found out this morning that I had more participants for the event on Saturday, so I just made some more of these little buttons. I'm excited about doing this and hope that the participants enjoy it. I haven't signed on to volunteer again next year. I'm thinking that I'll encourage someone else to do it in 2013.  The event site is HERE.

I'll post some photos from L.A. and from the Slow Art event later.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Enjoy dear Mim! Cute buttons!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...