I took a break from preparing for my Mail Art talk on Tuesday because it was so nice outdoors. I took my iced coffee and a book out into the back yard/garden. Surprise, my neighbors' cat, Groucho, joined me. What fun. it was hard to snap this photo with my phone as he kept rolling around for better attention from me.
I went in the house for a bit, then came out again to sit on the bench and read, when I spotted Groucho making himself at home on the lounge chair. I wonder if he'll be a regular visitor now that he has discovered how much attention he'll get. I forgot how nice it is to have a little furry companion around.
I forgot to share this memorable hat from the Easter Parade last week. The owner had come into our friends' home for a break and set this down. It's quite huge! I didn't get any good photos of the strolling this year; so just image how colorful and exciting it was, based on this hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...


1 comment:
best post ever! kitties and colorful humongous head wear? yes.
Post a Comment