Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Creative Sprint - the new daily project for October

Day 1 - something to fit in your hand
 Creative Sprint has started! Yay, it's fun already.

And here's the notice for all of you out there - you can do this, too.
It's easy, it's free, it's an international art game.

Sign up HERE.

Come on, join me. Use a translator, if you have to, but find out what's going on.
Day 1 - use what's in your immediate environment.

Day 2
What does your name mean or how did you get it.
Day 2 It's a long story

Day 3 Combine two things that don't go together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I do A Story in a Box, A Letter in a Box, and A Book in a Box, but never in a match box. Interesting. Is that a match box?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I do A Story in a Box, A Letter in a Box, and A Book in a Box, but never in a match box. Interesting. Is that a match box?

mim said...

The box is a gift box, a pair of earrings came in it. One day, the grandgirl wanted to paint something, so I gave her the box which she painted red. I liked the worn look of it.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...