Saturday, October 11, 2014

Really? A month?

I can't believe that nearly a month has past since my last post! Incredible! I don't think this has happened in all the years I've been doing this.
Well, what's up! We went on a beach holiday on the 14th of September for a week. That was lovely.
 I left origami birds for the Fold the Flock project in Corolla.
photo credit: N.Scalin












We stayed in a lovely beach "cottage" that our DIL found through the internet. I wanted to stay there forever!
 The beach was beautiful and quite sparsely populated this time of year.

Our grand-girl loved the ocean and the sand. One gigantic sand box to play in, right!

1 comment:

phonelady said...

looks like you had a nice vacay always nice to take those huh ? well you are back now and we are glad.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...