Monday, October 18, 2010

Mail Art, recently sent out into the world~

 Here is a series of cards that I made for different people in various parts of the United States. Note: in some cases the music is upside down and will be very tricky to play, should one be a musician and want to play it, BUT that'll be the challenge!
 How did this happen? Well, let's just say that I decided late one night that I hadn't made any Mail Art all day and I needed to make something before I went to sleep.
Should have slept on that idea, right?
 Also, notice how tiny these last two images are. Hmmm, what change did I make in resolution? Ah, well, I have a record of them in any case.

I love using music for the background. Don't worry, it's old and well used, and a duplicate of what I already have to play from.

5 comments:

Jennie Hinchcliff said...

Yay! These look fantastic. Love your use of old sheet music! And let's hear it for working late at night -- that's when some of the best art happens! :-)
--JH

VioletSky said...

I like the idea of using a songbird.

phonelady said...

well I got one and am ever so thankful and also sent you a letter back in return . have you gotten it yet ? I sure hope so .

Beanie Mouse said...

Spotted you over at (hairy) Bob's! Isn't he fab?!?!

Sue said...

I just found more music in our recycling bin. Now you've given me some ideas! Creativity ahead...

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...